Tuesday, July 13, 2004

THe BeGINNING oF 2004

31st December 2003 :: As the New Year of 2004 came strolling along, we both decided that it would be more meaningful to celebrate it together in the comfort of our home instead of being out in town celebrating it with the rest of the world. This was something new to me as I've always celebrated it amongst friends. As we chilled, danced, sang together and talked, we realized that we both have gone thru so much in life regardless if it was together or on our own. We talked about the people we've meet, people we've been with and exchange experience that we've had growing up.
I discovered that thru my long journey of growing up I have had the chance to meet the love of my life but just passed it by. And I thank god for it. Cause we both were able to explore what god has installed for the both of us. I can truly say that "Things Happen For A Reason".

As we both lied down on the floor looking into each others eyes.....he asked me " Will You Marry Me?"
I was in a state of shock. Not because I did not believe I would be married to him, but because of hearing it coming out from his mouth so very soon at an unexpected moment. To be with a person that I will grow old with.

He took off the diamond earrings that he was wearing and put it on my ears. Tears rolled down my eyes, for I questioned myself is this truly happening? Am I dreaming? Somebody please pinch me.
That was 6 months ago.......

The day has been set on the 19th May 2005. Which marks 10 years of our friendship and the beginning of a new journey.

I truly believe that I am the luckiest Woman, for there is a Man that loves me. A Man that respects me for who I am, a Man that loves his family and mine, a Man that cherish and values his friends & a Man that lives his dreams.

I Love this Man of mine....




13th July 2004
Tuesday
05:52pm