Thursday, December 02, 2004

Attraction... The Theory

My point of view of Attraction is it's "The process which contributes to causing or motivates ones behavior." The way I see it, being in a mode of feeling attracted would increase the level of ones Curiosity and Desires.

I believe attraction sparks when we notice the similarity we have with another. It goes without saying that "The more reinforcement one gets, the more attraction one feels."


benrobbie
Originally uploaded by lightpainter.


Here's my two cents worth on the factors which increases the Attraction for another.

"Presence" : I would say that one of the key factors would be BEAUTY. We all know that anyone and everyone is swept away or dumb founded by beauty. It could either be of ones physical beauty or by the beauty of ones mind. It's the main starting off point of all friendships.
-And if beauty is the strength of being an attraction, it will in return boost ones confidence level-

'Space & Time' : I'm sure that PROXIMITY is one of the contributing factors too. It gives the opportunity to learn and notice the similar traits between two person.
-And it will inflict a mental state of curiosity and influence the desire to want to communicate even more with the other-

One would feel more attracted to another when all these factors come together subsequently.

I feel that a continues lasting attraction is possible and exist when similar traits are noticed and acknowledge by one another. I believe this leads friendship into a bond of relationship.