Thursday, October 20, 2005

tick tock... tick tock...

boy... am i going through bad times now. end of the month is coming and i wish i could just runaway. runaway from being an adult. oh god.... is this what they call mid-life crisis? it can't be, it just can't be like this. this is the saddest mid-life welcoming anybody could ever have.

i get entertained watching my husband squeezing and talking to the cats while he laughs like a monkey cause i am giggling and snorting like a pig and. i tend to make it a point to remember the schedule for all my favorite shows on tv. i smoke less now though... so one brownie point for me, yee haa. i worry less about tomorrow and just enjoy today. my eyesight is not getting any better... worst that i can't for the life of me remember where i last placed my glasses. and so it shows that my memory span may match up to a gold fish... sooner than i thought.

the kids are growing up so fast that it throws me off balance. my patience level is going record low.

oh... this is just the beginning isn't.


why am i writing this again....


sigh