Wednesday, January 03, 2007

past and present

AXF


you have touched so many lives even before you were born


and i say this to you...
you have given me an understanding of love like no other
something i have never experienced
a sense of peace and harmony at it's highest level
you have shown me the joy of sharing
you have given me a beautiful journey filled with many treasures

you have taught me love is undivided
your love and life is eternal
you are an eternal being
and forever our angel

the immense amount of love you have received from people who came to send you on your new journey, to me is very profound

life is not something to be taken for granted

in my journey with you
i have travelled to the furtherest corner of love
i took part in sharing my proudest moments in life
i grew a step in conquering my fears

to my dearest Alex Xara.....