Monday, July 19, 2004

A NeW CanvaS

Have you ever felt that you wanna take on more responsibility? I think I'm going thru it right now.

I guess I'm at a point where it's turning again for me. In short a "Turning Point". Where I feel that I want to take on new challenges in life. Things that I may have been afraid of facing before. To stop being Afraid that I may not be able to do something before I even start doing it.

I'm shit scared for sure to embark on this chosen journey. But I fear not, because I have taken that first single lil' step of a thousand more journeys to come.




....A New Canvas....

I am embarking into a new journey in life
For I am scared for what it will be
And at the same time eager to experience it

What it will bring, Of what is installed and What will be learn

Curious I am,To know of what colours it will bring
Knowing that a journey is never a straight smooth road

I am ready to embark on this journey of mine.
For what it will bring
For what I will experience
For the people I will meet
For where it will lead me

With all that I have learned

A journey that will be traveled with all that I have been taught
For all the opportunities I've had to experience.
To put it into practice.



19th July 2004
Monday
09:35 hrs