Sunday, August 29, 2004

the days when you just feel like shit.....

I believe life is like a RollercoasteR......

There are days that you feel like you're on top of the world and there are days when you feel like you're the worst creature on the planet. I, myself have gone thru so many ups and downs to know that the people that are around you and the people that loves you are the best outlet to get you back on track.

It doesn't pay to keep your feelings bottled up. It just makes the pressure cooker whistle even louder then ever.

Damn, I've had my share of exploding into tears not knowing what the hell it was for!! And whenever you feel down, somehow the people you need will just appear without you even asking, let it be with a phone call, an sms or even an email. It's one of God's gift that amazes me. It's like your silent call was heard. It has happen to me....and I swear I freaked out but at the same time overjoyed with the present He's sent.

In my life I have had the opportunity to experience the lowest of low, the saddest of sad and the worst of worst. And climb back up again knowing that no matter how awful you day was there will be days when you feel you're at your best.


Life never cease to surprise you....