Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I have an ADDICTion

......I need to stare at the computer at least once a day........

I can't imagine NOT opening up my computer and NOT getting connected. During my childhood it was the "Idiot Box" or some call it Television that I was glued to. I'll be a foot away from the bloody thing. And I still remember hearing my parents saying "Don't sit too close to the TV, you'll spoil your eyes". I'll move an inch and that's about it.

The usual recorded movies that I'll be watching again and again and again right after school will be the ever famous P. Ramlee movies. Bujang Lapuk, Pendekar Bujang Lapuk, Tiga Abdul, Madu Tiga...... with a plate of rice, fried chicken, fried taugeh, sambal belacan and a glass of syrup. My staple diet during primary school.

NOW it's the computer, plenty of Dunhill Lights, snacks and plain water. The TV will still be on, but it serves as a "on the side" visual aid.


Hi, my name is sherIZAN and I'm a computer junkie.