Tuesday, September 14, 2004

A combination of talents....for my experiment


spuNkymoNky inRed
Originally uploaded by sherIZAN.

My Mista made a new suit.....it's a Purple pinstriped suit mind you. Had it made within a week by a fella name Deepak Samtani, who owns his own tailor made suit shop at Ramayana, Jakarta. An indian living in Jakarta all his life. Has a very unique sense of style, well travelled, excellent communication skills and very charming I must say.

The photograph was taken by my new found girlfriend in Jakarta who has a fantastic voice and a slender body to die for..... Sausan Machari, an Arabic Indonesian. Truly eccentric as all Gemini are.

Since I had the opportunity to meet these marvelous people, I thought that I'ld venture into the world of Photoshop by using a photo which combined the talent of these wonderful people......

It may not be much to the PRO Photoshop masters...but I'm thrilled with the work that I've done.