Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Out In Town In The Month Of Ramadhan

Last Thursday, I followed my MistaMan to the Indonesian Embassy to sort out his papers and he decided that since we're already in town that we ought to swing by KLCC. That's was one idea I won't refuse!!! I could do with some leg exercise. And since Hari Raya is coming up...It won't hurt to check out for some "Baju Raya".

I haven't been buying or making "Baju Raya" for the pass 4 years, so to my horror when i saw the price tag on the outfits they have there !!!!! I was shock to see that just the top of a "Baju Kebaya" cost around RM280.00 - RM350.00 a piece!!!! A "Baju Melayu" for men cost about RM210.00...which was just the top!! HolyCow....what are they made of....GOLD & PLATINUM???

And so we both decided that it would just be best that we indulge ourselves with the OSIM chair test drive....which was so awesome. I'm amazed with what mankind has come out with for our pleasure in PLEASURING ourselves. I mean the bloody chair feels like there is someone that is hugging you while massaging every body-ache your body could possibly have. PLUS it comes with headphones to lull you while the machine swings and massages to the rhythm of the music. cOOlest or what??!!

I'm PROUD to be a Malaysian......only because we really put FOOD as our number one attraction to foreign visitors and we really take pride in it.

We had our "Buka Puasa" at Chinoz, KLCC. They had a buffet spread that goes on forever. The selection was fantastic, they had almost every kind of state dishes from Malaysia and some western dishes as well. And the "Kueh"...oh-my-gawd..the kuehs were to die for...you name it, just about all the colors of the rainbow was displayed. "Teh Tarik" oso got....tee hee hee...

I've yet to pay a visit to the "Pasar Juadah" which is all over Kuala Lumpur and the rest of the country. Particularly I miss going to the ones in Bangsar and Taman Tun. I will always remember the time when I would go with my dad.....cause we'll always over buy the food. Everything seems so yummy when you are out on an empty stomach and the variety kills you man...Hopefully this year I'll go armed with a camera in my hands.

- SELAMAT BERPUASA -